Role type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata, depending on experience
Hours: Full time or Part time
Tomango creates and delivers digital marketing strategies for a wide range of small businesses across the UK. Based in a converted farm building in a rural location about 5 minutes from Lewes and 20 minutes from Brighton, we’re a team of designers, developers and marketers who get a huge kick from seeing our clients succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and become a key part of our digital marketing team.
About the role
This role has great potential and is ideal for an experienced and ambitious Digital Marketing professional looking to play a pivotal role in the development of the business.
You’ll be working closely with key clients and other lead personnel in the company and will be expected to take a leading role in the development of Tomango’s digital marketing offering.
Working alongside the Creative Director and Managing Director, you will be responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns for clients, mainly through SEO and content marketing, but incorporating PPC, social media and email marketing too.
Your role will include competitor and market research, strategy creation and account management, as well as the technical implementation of your proposed campaigns.
You’ll have the highest standards of quality and delivery, outstanding communication skills and be comfortable working under pressure.
This role is available on a part-time or full-time basis.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Liaising with key clients, you’ll be responsible for creating digital marketing strategies
- You’ll handle account management and regular communication with clients
- Using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and paid tools such as SEMrush, Majestic and Screaming Frog, you’ll manage and deliver regular review meetings with clients
- You’ll implement SEO and content marketing campaigns
- You’ll also manage paid media accounts on both Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager
- You will be responsible for creating content for blogs, press releases and social media posts
- Working closely with our designers, you’ll be writing content for new websites and improving conversion on existing sites
Attributes and skills
- Minimum two years’ experience
- CIM qualification preferred
- Strong keyword research and content-writing ability; including blogs, website content, press releases, social media posts and technical writing
- Good understanding of SEO and how to audit websites to find recommendations for improvement
- Very strong local search marketing knowledge
- Familiarity with paid tools such as SEMrush, Majestic, Screaming Frog
- Comfortable using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, WordPress
- Social media account management experience (mainly Facebook and Instagram)
- Comfortable setting up and managing paid media accounts on both Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager, including on-site tracking
- Good market and competitor analysis skills to help determine strategic direction for clients and make considered recommendations for marketing tactics
- Enthusiastic about keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the digital marketing industry
- Great communication skills
We’re looking for someone with the following personality traits
- Self-motivated, comfortable leading and enthusing others
- Client- and results-focused
- Methodical and practical
- Ability to work under pressure while producing high-quality work
- Ability to plan own workload
- Commercially aware
- Keenness to learn
- Good sense of humour
- Good team player
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office in the countryside
- iMac and ergonomic chair
- In-house training and support
- Being part of a supportive, motivated team
- The freedom to develop other areas of interest in design and digital
- Regular staff socials – and you get a say on what we do and where we go
- 28.5 days holiday + bank holidays
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com.