This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced but ambitious designer to join our creative team. Working directly with our Creative Director and closely with key clients, you’ll play a pivotal role in the development of the business and be expected to make a significant contribution to Tomango’s creative output.
What’s so great about Tomango, anyway?
Tomango works with a wide range of business across the UK, creating beautiful, hard-working brands, developing and managing websites and implementing killer online marketing campaigns.
Based in a converted farm building in a rural location about 5 minutes from Lewes and 20 minutes from Brighton, we’re a perfectly blended team of dedicated and passionate designers, developers and marketers who get a kick from seeing our clients succeed.
Working for Tomango, you get:
- A competitive salary + regular reviews
- 28.5 days holiday + bank holidays
- An hour for lunch
- Work with a great team
- Staff socials, and you get a say on what we do and where we go
- Friendly, dynamic environment where every day brings something new
- In-house training and support
- The freedom to develop other areas of interest in design and digital
- All the tea and coffee you can drink, plus regular cake